What is Google Adsense and How to Make Money from It

We all know how much technology has increased in today’s time. Today we can do everything through the internet, whether to do online transactions, to study online or to get some information, etc. We can do it through the internet. So obviously it is a matter of technology if we talk about earning money online, you create a website and blog, then you can earn money through it.

You can earn money with the help of internet sitting online by creating your website or blog or uploading videos on YouTube. Now it comes to how? So the answer is Google Adsense! Yes, we can earn money sitting at home through Google Adsense. Now your question will be that what is Google Adsense, so let us tell you

We cannot earn money just by creating a website or a blog on the Internet or uploading videos on YouTube, as every work has to be done and then we get success, in the same way, a little hard work will be done here. But these will only be the efforts of your mind, here you just have to do smart work and not physical work.

What is Google Adsense?

Google Adsense is a service of Google which gives Google Adsense Publisher to place Ads on the content uploaded on their website, blog, and YouTube and these ads are many such as Text, Video, image, etc.

When an advertiser (company or other people) wants to promote a product or service, he does not go directly to a publisher (website). Through Google Adsense, he gets his ad to show on websites, Google Adsense Gives money A publisher is one who has a website, blog or YouTube channel and the advertiser is the one who advertises a product or service.

The main function of Google Adsense is to show Ads on Blogs / Websites and YouTube channels with high traffic. Google AdSense pays blogs and websites according to CPC (Cost-per-click) and CPC (Cost-per-impression). Google Adsense deducts its share from the profits it generates and provides it to the blog and website owner whose Revenue (revenue) is derived from the ad on the blog/website. For example, if an advertiser has given $ 100 to Google to get their ads shown, then any visitor comes to your site and clicks on that ad, then Google will give you 68% out of 100 $ and Google will keep the remaining 32%. The good thing about Google Adsense is that Adsense shows ads according to the topic of your website or blog. If you write an article on technology and put it on your blog, then AdSense also shows you advertisements related to technology.

 

Leave a Comment